Players will be immune from the virus outbreak and must survive the situation by hoarding food, finding shelter and protecting yourself from wildlife, bandits, and infected. Players can also help other survivors and get the survivors to join your camp.
Players will experience dense mist that can happen at any time. The dense mist environment is accompanied by certain events, such as the infected people come around to find preys. People who are infected and mutated will be able to come out outdoors at night or when there is no sunshine that means they can also hunt players while the fog is covered.
Features of Mist Survival
Following are the main features of Mist Survival that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Single player PvE Sandbox
- Dynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycle
- Time Mechanics (passing time, sleeping, time is accelerated when doing something that takes time)
- Base Building
- Generator and electrical appliance mechanics
- Camp control
- NPC Management
- Ai (Bandit, Infected, Animals Allies Survivor)
- Animal Husbandry
System Requirements of Mist Survival
Before you start Mist Survival Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB
- Setup Size: 9.5GB
- Hard Disk Space: 11GB
Original title Mist Survival