PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
Backup Date: 13, September 2018
System requirements: what you need for 60 fps
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
How to install:
- Launch Steam
- Click on “Steam” in the upper left corner of the Steam application.
- Select “Backup and restore games…”
- Select “Restore a previous backup”
- Browse to the location of the game’s backup files.
- Continue through the Steam windows to install the necessary games.
Note:*** You must have the own product key, otherwise this game will not work for you.
why not you upload mac version pubg game ???
own product key means???
Ata Ki PC version Naki emulator Version
how I install this?? Please help.
Install instruction is already available in the description.
Please Upload Screenshots
Where I will Get The Product Key????
This is just a backup file, You must purchase this game to play from steam.
Please, publish this game with crack.
product key koi pabo?