Promo / Tutorial
Adobe Media Encoder SS 2018 is an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files into various distribution formats for various applications and audiences. Such video and audio formats are characterized by an increased degree of compression. Using this program, you can export video to formats supported by various devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players and standard and high definition TVs.
It is also important that the Adobe Media Encoder SS 2018 allows you to process several videos and audio clips in batch mode; in environments where the video is a significant part of the content, batch processing speeds up the workflow. During the encoding of video files, the program can add, reorder and change the parameters for encoding files in the batch queue.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 supports a variety of video export formats, depending on the Adobe applications installed with this program. In particular, it is the core of coding for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as a standalone coding tool.
★★★ FEATURES OF ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER ★★★
- Select a channel when publishing on YouTube and on Vimeo
- Select a playlist when publishing to YouTube
- Select a page when publishing to Facebook
- Add your own title when published on YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Add your own thumbnail of the video when you publish on YouTube
- Notification of missing positions in the queue before encoding
- Adaptive H.264 transmission rate settings that automatically select the optimal output speed based on the size and frame rate of the original video
- Support for exporting GIF animations to Mac and Windows
- Improved Time Tuner effect
- New optimized list of H.264 settings
- Support for encoding/decoding in RF64 WAV format, decoding for Sony X-OCN and intelligent rendering of QuickTime DNx
- Warning when importing QuickTime sources of another format
- Changing the time code for multimedia content with 720p resolution 59.94
★★★ SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ★★★
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 2 GB) required during installation. Dreamweaver cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices.
- 1280×1024 display with a 16-bit video card
★★★ INSTALLATION GUIDE ★★★
- Download & Install
- Don’t run the application.
- Run amtemu.v0.9.2.win-painter.exe from “Activator” folder it or Choose any activator
- Then Choose your desire application
- Locate the directory for “amtlib.dll” (If needed)
- Apply it.
Original title Adobe Media Encoder CC