Promo / Tutorial
CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra – one of the best modern software players that let you play multimedia files in any format from any source. The application can also be used to listen to audio files from a digital library. In addition, with the new version, photos can be viewed in a slideshow. The main advantages of this player are high image quality, a user-friendly interface with skins and comfortable adaptability.
The application also has functions for capturing images in a BMP file format, repeating a capture section, adjusting the display parameters, remembering the moment of pausing, supporting the mouse wheel, and so on. When you download the player using the Movie Collection feature, you can create your own catalog of your movie collection, store ratings, personal notes, and movie coverage information, and share that data with other users using the MoovieLive service.
Key Features of Cyberlink PowerDVD:
• Play 3D Blu-ray Discs.
• Convert 2D videos with TrueTheater ™ 3D in 3D.
• TrueTheater ™ technology for improved playback quality.
• TrueTheater Stabilizer and TrueTheater noise reduction technologies to suppress digital “noise”.
• TrueTheater HD, TrueTheater Motion, and TrueTheater Lighting components to enhance picture clarity and color saturation.
• TrueTheater Surround technology to optimize the sound of audio tracks.
• Cyberlink TrueTheater 3D technology for converting ordinary “two-dimensional” video into 3D format.
• Integration of Cyberlink PowerDVD into the social networks Facebook and Twitter, convenient access to the online community MoovieLive.com with the ability to post comments.
• PowerDVD lets you transfer media content from your phone to your computer over a home wireless network with Apple and Android devices.
• Play Cyberlink PowerDVD in all formats, including MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), WTV, 3GP and 3G2.
• Image scaling features, continuous playback of the selected episode, setting of markers to quickly find the scene you want, remembering when to stop playback, mouse wheel support, accelerated display, etc.
• Simultaneous display of subtitles in two languages.
• Possibility to convert the video format (16: 9 or 4: 3).
• Record frames in formats: BMP, gif, jpg, and png.
• Various Cyberlink PowerDVD modes for surround and deep sound.
What’s new in PowerDVD Ultra:
He wants to see the movie on the movie screens. AudioDVD also makes it possible. Here is the list of features in PowerDVD.
• All new TV modes * that allow you to create a cinematic experience in your own home.
• Transfer media * to a Chromecast, Apple TV, or Roku device.
• Play media on enhanced Miracast-certified devices and displays connected via HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, and D-Sub connectors. *
• An improved TrueTheater algorithm for even smarter and sharper improvements.
• Play protected video content stored on SeeQVault * enabled devices.
• Continue playing in the My Favorites folder.
• Import and export the media library.
• Support for DSD Audio * (Direct Stream Digital) *.
• Support for FLAC audio codec and MVC 3D codec for MKV video files.
• Extract audio from multiple video files.
• VobSub support for embedded subtitles for MKV and MP4 video files;
as well as compressed PGS external subtitles for MKV files.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7
Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and TrueTheater 3D Playback
Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66GHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.10GHz) or above.
Blu-ray 3D playback: Intel Core i5, AMD Phenom II X4 or above.
TrueTheater HD and TrueTheater 3D for Blu-ray and HD video: Intel Core i5 (with 4 Cores), AMD Phenom II X6 or above.**
DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz), AMD Fusion E-series & C-series or above
4K UltraHD with Hardware Acceleration
H.264/AVC: Intel 3rd generation (Ivy Bridge) Core i5 or above.
H.265/HEVC (8bits): Intel 4th generation (Haswell Refresh) Core i5 or above.
Installing the program
1) Edit hosts in C:Windows\System32\drivers\etc and add this line:
2) Open keymaker, click Patch *censored*on, don’t close keygen.
– Install Ultra Edition installer. (If you have installed non-stable Live, Subscription or Essential before, do a clean install and remove all registry leftovers.)
– Don’t open after install.
– Copy PowerDVD.sim file from Fix folder into: Ctongue.gifrogram FilesCyberLinkPowerDVD19, confirm replacing.
– Open PowerDVD, register with the generated serial from keygen.
– Write down the serial you used for this, for PowerDVD further offline activation gesture you will need that serial used first to activate further features via keygen.
– Had to use Setup.exe from 1511 retail ultra one, as it got hybrid 32bit / 64bit install support. The install will support both as a combo.
Original title CyberLink PowerDVD