Left 4 Dead 2 (abbreviated as L4D2) is a cooperative first-person shooter video game. Left 4 Dead 2 is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected, who develop severe psychosis and exhibit zombie-like tendencies. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safe houses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign’s finale. The gameplay is procedurally altered by an artificial intelligence engine dubbed the “Director” that monitors the players’ performance and adjusts the scenario to provide a dynamic challenge. Several new features have been introduced: new types of infected, melee weapons, and a story-arc that connects the game’s five campaigns together…….
PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7 32 / 64-bit / Vista 32 / 64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 13 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- How to change your Player Name: In your Left 4 Dead 2 folder is a file called rev – open it – is a Line PlayerName=Player-nosTEAM – after PlayerName= write your player name – save file – play the game with your name.
- How to play this game with your friend’s INTERNET SERVER: In your “Left4Dead 2” folder is a file called “play-with-friends”, open it, start the game. Now give your IP to your friend ( www.whatismyipaddress.com/). Your friends must open the game, write in console connect YOURIP.
- For example, your IP is 127.0.0.1, your friends must type in console connect 127.0.0.1
- This version of the game is already cracked – just install and play
- Include all DLC available at date release.
- Game version: 126.96.36.199
- Achievements = working
- Player Stats = working
- Play online on servers from Custom tab
More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
How to install:
After the download is done:
– open (executable file),
– choose location,
– Create desktop shortcut,
– play game from desktop shortcut.
Original title Left 4 Dead 2