Promo / Tutorial
Nox App Player is a powerful emulator of the Android operating system, which allows you to run applications for this “axis” directly on a Windows PC. This program differs from similar ones in its high performance, the presence of additional control parameters, a set of built-in optimization tools and simple setup. The emulator is built on the Android 4.4.2 platform, which provides support for almost all applications. By the way, programs can be installed from Google Play, as well as by unpacking your apk-file.
The emulator settings are also quite diverse, allowing you to create a completely adapted device “by itself”: a smartphone or tablet, screen resolution, memory size, manufacturer’s data, device model, etc. By the way, this emulator automatically changes the orientation of the screen, if it is required for a specific application. In general, Nox App Player is truly one of the best Android emulators that will help developers test applications, and ordinary users to get acquainted with the game before downloading it to a real device.
• The emulator is built on the Android 4.4.2 platform, which provides support for almost all applications.
• Programs can be installed from Google Play, as well as by unpacking your apk-file.
• Settings allow you to create a fully adapted device “by itself”: a smartphone or tablet, screen resolution, memory size, manufacturer’s data, device model, etc.
• Automatically changes screen orientation if required for a particular application.
• Has a pre-catalog Google Play, which simplifies the installation of programs, games and other content.
• Perfect for gamers – Nox App Player supports input not only from the keyboard or mouse but also from gamepads and other game controllers.
• The Nox App Player has an advanced multi-tasking system, for example, you can run two identical games in one emulator and connect them with a local multiplayer.
• Nox App Player has quite extensive settings, starting with expansion, number of processors
and allocated memory, ending with model and IMEI
• Support for all modern Intel and AMD processors, correct operation on Windows 10 and convenient change of emulator settings.
• In general, Nox App Player is truly one of the best Android emulators that will help developers test applications, and ordinary users to get familiar with the game before downloading it to a real device.
• All Android 4.4.2 Developed on the kernel
• Google the Play store integrated
• How it works Support input the / output devices, and gamepad controller
• Multiplayer mode the which the BE CAN activate with ease
• the Customize the CPU / occupation the RAM and resolution
– OS – Windows XP (32) SP3 / Vista / Windows ⅞ / 8.1 / Windows 10;
– Processor – Intel or AMD with support for virtualization technology;
– RAM – at least 512MB;
– Video card with support for OpenGL 2.0 technology and higher;
– At least 1GB of free hard disk space.
NoxPlayer 6.2.6 Release Notes
1. Optimized the keyboard control, add long-press continuous click mode;
2. Optimized synchronization function of multi-instances, virtual location can be synchronized now;
3. Optimized interaction and visual design of toolbar for easier operation;
4. Optimized the start response and restart time;
5. Optimized the Theme Center in NoxPlayer;
6. Fixed the macro *censored*on configuration;
7. Fixed the minimization problem of multi-instance manager;
8. Fixed the crash and some graphics card models.
Information about the program:
Year of release: 2019
Platform:Windows® 10/8 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 7
Interface language: Multilingual + Russian
Medicine: Not required
How to install:
Original title Nox Android Player